Degree, or advanced training, in horticulture preferred. Will be responsible for the overall appearance, planting, and care of all plants. Will include mulching, some mowing as needed, etc. May be full-time or part-time.
Maintenance Department: Construction, Carpentry
Construction: Must be familiar with common building practices and regulations. Must be able to work unsupervised, and identify issues as they arise. Will work with existing crew members.
Mechanical/automotive: Be able to maintain fleet of vehicles and equipment, including basic maintenance of tractors, mowers, etc. Must be familiar with operation and general maintenance of standard farm machinery.
Weekend Parking Attendants
Seasonal, part-time work assisting guests with parking. Must be energetic, friendly, and great with the public.
Maintains park grounds. Cleans walkways, railings, etc. Picks up and empties trash, insures grounds are continually monitored.
General custodial duties as needed throughout the park to maintain a clean facility for our guests.
Essential Skills for these positions:
• General construction skills/carpentry skills/metal siding & roofing.
• Plumbing/electrical/concrete work.
• General maintenance of farm vehicles, pickup trucks.
• Operation of farm vehicles/skid steer/backhoe/bulldozer
• Property fence maintenance.
• Lawn maintenance, including operation of zero-turn mowers, weed-eaters, and other equipment.
• Wagon drivers must be 18 yrs. of age, clean driving record, and willing to lead narrative educational tours to the public.
• Includes weekend work.