Special rates are offered for public, private or home-school groups, consisting of students, teachers, and chaperones.
The school group must visit the park during the academic school year.
• March 9– June 14, 2013: Monday - Friday only.
• September 3 – December 1, 2013: Monday - Friday only
To receive School Group rates, your visit should be scheduled 4-6 weeks in advance. Group Rate applies to groups of 15+
• 60 minute guided Safari Wagon Tour. Wagons can hold 35 students
and adults mixed. We can accommodate most sized groups with our
• 1/2 bucket of feed for each person.
• Wagon tours include SOL based Animal information presented by
our knowledgeable drivers.
• Creature Encounter, after your wagon tour with one of our friendly,
• Visit the Safari Village, petting area, and other animal exhibits.
• Use of covered picnic pavilion and restrooms.
• Trading Post Gift Shop-gifts and souvenirs to fit any student's budget.
Special priced school lunches are available through our snack bar (when booked in advance).
Join us on April 9, 2013 or October 23, 2013 to take advantage of our special home school rates without bringing a large group. Please contact Carrie Miller to book your home school group at 540-291-3205 x 6.
For School Group pricing and to schedule your visit, please contact:
Carrie Miller at (540) 291-3205, extension 6; Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
We recommend making reservations well in advance, as our school group
tour slots fill quickly.
TOP OF PAGE
Special rates are offered for scouts, churches, retirement communities, family
reunions, or other groups. Group Rate applies to groups of 15+.
IN YOUR PERSONAL VEHICLES
If you have 15+ people who are 3yrs. and older, you may have a leader in the 1st vehicle provide a head count of how many Adults (13-64 yrs.), Seniors (65+ yrs.)
and Children (3-12 yrs.) are in your group.
• The leader must pay for the entire group.
• You will receive $1.00 off the admission for each person.
GROUP HOMES AND SENIOR/DISABLED GROUPS TRAVELLING IN VANS OR
24 PASSENGER BUSSES
Group Homes and Senior Groups may call ahead for special rates if driving through
the park in vans or small 24 passenger busses.
• Please note, standard size busses may not drive through the park.
GROUP WAGON TOURS
• 60-minute guided Safari Wagon Tour. Learn fun facts and interesting
information about the animals from our knowledgeable staff.
• Bucket of feed for each person.
• Safari Village petting area and animal exhibits.
• Use of covered picnic area and restrooms.
• Trading Post Gift Shop—gifts and souvenirs to fit any budget.
For Group pricing and to schedule your visit, please contact:
(540) 291-3205, extension 6.
We recommend calling 4-6 weeks in advance. Our staff will work with you to
schedule a date and time to best suit your group's needs.
• A $50 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation.