Special rates are offered for public, private or home-school groups, consisting of students, teachers, and chaperones.
The school group must visit the park during the academic school year.
• March 12 – June 15, 2012: Monday - Friday only.
• September 4 – November 23, 2012: Monday - Friday only
To receive School Group rates, your visit should be scheduled 4-6 weeks in advance. Group Rate applies to groups of 15+
• One-hour guided Safari Wagon Tour. Wagons can hold 35 students
and adults mixed. We can accommodate most sized groups with our
• 1/2 bucket of feed for each person.
• Wagon tours include SOL based Animal information presented by
our knowledgeable drivers.
• Creature Encounter, after your wagon tour with one of our friendly,
• Visit the Safari Village, petting area, and other animal exhibits.
• Use of covered picnic pavilion and restrooms.
• Trading Post Gift Shop-gifts and souvenirs to fit any student's budget.
For School Group pricing and to schedule your visit, please contact:
Carrie Miller at (540) 291-3205, extension 6; Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm.
We recommend making reservations well in advance, as our school group
tour slots fill quickly.
BOOKING NOW for FALL 2012 and SPRING 2013!
TOP OF PAGE