Virginia Safari Park Groups
Special rates are offered for scouts, churches, retirement communities, family reunions, or other groups. Group Rate applies to groups of 15+.
Three Ways For Groups to Visit
In Your Personal VehiclesIf you have 15+ people who are 2yrs. and older, you may have a leader in the 1st vehicle provide a headcount of how many Adults (13-64 yrs.), Seniors (65+ yrs.) and Children (2-12 yrs.) are in your group.
- The leader must pay for the entire group.
- You will receive $1.00 off the admission for each person.
- No reservation or deposit is required if you will be going through in your own vehicles.
Group Homes and Senior/Disabled Groups Traveling in Vans or 24 Passenger Buses
- Group Homes and Senior Groups may call ahead for special rates if driving through the park in vans or small 24 passenger buses.
- Minimum of 10 guests required to receive a discount.
*Please note, standard size buses may not drive through the park.
Group Wagon Tours
- 60-minute guided Safari Wagon Tour. Learn fun facts and interesting information about the animals from our knowledgeable staff.
- Bucket of feed for each person.
- Access to Safari Village petting area and animal exhibits.
- Use of covered picnic area and restrooms.
|Schedule Your Group Visit|
|For Group pricing and to schedule your visit, please contact:
(540) 291-3205, ext 109.
We recommend calling 4-6 weeks in advance. Our staff will work with you to
schedule a date and time to best suit your group's needs.
BOOKING NOW FOR 2021!