Date Posted: 1/30/2020Gift Shop attendants work with the guests in a friendly and personable manner on a day-to-day basis. Attendant work in concessions, admission ticketing and gift sales.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Must have a desire to serve the public and be able to deal positively and effectively with the public.
- Must have good communication skills and actions.
- Must be a positive role model in behavior and actions.
- Must work weekends, holidays, and any school breaks.
- Be able to reach, stoop, and stand for extended periods of time.
- Be able to lift 35lbs or more.
On-the-job training provided, applicants must be friendly and detail-oriented, while working in a fast-paced environment. Flexible shifts, full-time and part-time available. Applicants should e-mail resumes and availability to Sarah Gsmanager@virginiasafaripark.com