Three Options for Your Group Visit
In Your Personal Vehicles
If you have 15+ people who are 2 years and older, you may have a leader in the first vehicle provide a headcount of how many adults (13-64 yrs.), seniors (65+ yrs.), and children (2-12 yrs.) are in your group.
- The leader must pay for the entire group.
- You will receive $1 off the admission for each person.
- No reservation or deposit is required if you will be going through in your own vehicles.
- For questions regarding the admission tax, please direct your inquiry to David C. Whitesell, Rockbridge County Commissioner of the Revenue at (540) 463-3431.
Group Homes and Senior/Disabled Groups Traveling in Vans or 24-Passenger Buses
Group homes and senior groups may call ahead for special rates if driving through the park in vans or small 24-passenger buses*. A minimum of 10 guests is required to receive a discount.
*Please note: Standard-size buses may not drive through the park.
Group Wagon Tours
Enjoy a 60-minute guided safari wagon tour, during which you will learn fun facts and interesting information about the animals from our knowledgeable staff. The tour includes:
- A bucket of feed for each person
- Visits to the Safari Village petting area and animal exhibits
- Use of covered picnic area and restrooms